Working as a freelance landscape gardener can be a very rewarding career move, certainly when you see the joy on your clients faces once you have transformed their grounds. However creating the grounds that your clients dreamed of takes a lot of time and effort on your part.
Typically when creating your clients dream garden you will do the following:
- Understanding your clients needs
- Discussing your clients budget requirements
- Discussing design proposals with your clients
- Ensuring the design proposal is within your clients budget
- Ordering any items needed to fit in with the design
- Constructing any furniture, fencing, sheds, etc
- Cultivating / planting to fit the design
Creating your clients dream garden takes time and the last thing that you want to be doing when you have finished work is worrying about running and managing your business. This is why you need to employ a specialist accountancy firm, like Arleys, to alleviate this administrative burden.
The service that Arleys offers has been designed in such a way that we decide, together, how you would like us to help you run and manage your business. With Arleys being designed by contractors we realised that there wasn’t one service model that would cater to all of your needs; so we decided to adopt them all.
If you would like to know more about how Arleys can help you then please call one of the team on 01925 598 499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be in touch to find out how you want us to work for you.