Working as a wedding planner you will be planning the most important day of someone’s life; their wedding. To be a successful wedding planner it is important that you are able to multi task and organise your day to allow you to give your clients the special day that they have always dreamed of.
A wedding planner would usually take care of the following requirements for their clients:
- Discussing with your client their exact requirements
- Sourcing appropriate venues to host the event
- Sourcing the entertainment
- Sourcing equipment
- Arranging times and dates
- Arranging catering if required
- And if that wasn’t difficult enough you have to do all that on varying budgets
I think it goes as far as to say that it can be a very difficult, yet rewarding career choice; rewards which of course could be amplified should you decide to do this on a freelance basis.
There are many benefits in going freelance as a wedding planner, benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours
- Working on various different projects at the same time
- Being able to make your own decisions and inputting your own creative flair
- Take home a much higher percentage of your wage than your counterparts because of your ability to claim expenses for tax relief
As a business owner you will be able to submit expenses for tax relief which allows you to take home a much larger percentage of your pay than an employee operating on a PAYE basis. Expenses which could include petrol costs, advertising expenses, professional courses / memberships, accountancy fees, etc.
The service that Arleys offers has been designed in such a way that we decide, together, how you would like us to help you run and manage your business. With Arleys being designed by contractors we realised that there wasn’t one service model that would cater to all of your needs; so we decided to adopt them all.
If you would like to know more about how Arleys can help you then please call one of the team on 01925 598 499 or email email@example.com and one of the team will be in touch to find out how you want us to work for you.