Whether you have been working as a contractor for many years, or are looking to become a contractor for the first time, there are many advantages to operating through a limited company. The service that you receive from Arleys was designed by contractors to give you the level of support that you would expect from a specialist contractor accounting practice.
Our service to you:
- Personal accountant: no more speaking to a different person every time you call
- Open 6 days a week: 8am – 7pm Mon to Fri and 9am – 1pm on a Sat
- All queries responded to within 24 hours
- Unlimited support and advice by email and phone
- Personal tax planning throughout the year
- Financial references supplied
- Tax-efficiency health check
Our limited company business services:
- Business set up advice
- Registered office service
- Free company incorporation when you join
- Apply to HMRC for VAT, Flat rate scheme and PAYE registrations
- Assistance with bank account set up
- Bookkeeping methods to suit you
- Regular statement of earnings and liabilities
- Quarterly VAT computation and filing
- Online payroll completed for one director
- HMRC correspondence handled
- Preparation and submission of basic Directors PTR (SA100)
- Preparation of UK corporation tax computations and returns (CT600)
- Standard secretarial duties: Issue of new share(s), transfer of share(s), preparation of dividend certificates and annual returns.
The service that you receive from Arleys is be tailored around you, and how you like to work. We can either provide on line software, you can email information to your personal accountant who will process everything for you or you could post your information into us; with Arleys, the choice is yours.