Tax Returns

A tax return is a document that must be filed with HMRC as a declaration of how much tax liability is due at the end of a given period. As a contractor you will likely come across the following tax returns in your career:

  • SA100 – for individuals paying income tax
  • SA800 – for Partnerships
  • SA900 – for trustees and estates of deceased persons
  • CT600 – for companies paying Corporation Tax
  • VAT100 – this is VAT registered businesses

As a client of Arleys your personal accountant will take care of whichever of these is applicable to your personal situation. They will inform you of the amount that you owe, and then submit the documents electronically for you at no additional cost; this is all included in your monthly fee.

If you are not a client of Arleys then don’t panic, we offer some of the most competitive prices in the industry. Please have a look at our bespoke services page for more information.

tab-contact tab-market tab-guides